Single phase motors are used primarily in small workshops and farms with a domestic supply.
Some industrial equipment are specifically for use with a single phase electricity supply, such as fans, blowers, centrifugal pumps and high pressure washers. Dependent on the application we are able to offer different types of single phase motors.
EMT Multi-Mount Single Phase Motors
- Aluminium Multi-Mount Construction in Metric Frames
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled (TEFC) with degree of protection – IP55
- Fully enclosed capacitors with manual reset overload protection
- Class F insulating materials
- Designed, manufactured and tested to comply with relevant IEC, International and Australian Standards
- Available in Foot, Flange and Face Mountings.
MY Series Motors - Capacitor Run
For pump, fan and blower applications with ratings from 90W up to 2.2kW in 2 pole, 4 pole and 6 pole speeds.
ML Series Motors – Capacitor Start / Capacitor Run
For general purpose applications, requiring high starting torque with ratings from 0.37kW up to 4kW in 2 pole and 4 pole speeds.