The DC range of motors covers products with outputs from as little as 0.06kW up to 750kW in frame sizes 63 to 355.
Its products are in service across the world in most applications and industries which benefit from the high performance of dc drives, such as mechanical handling, elevators, steel mills, pulp and paper, printing, wire drawing, plastics manufacturing, test equipment and exercise machinery.
- Class H materials but class F temperature rise
- Wide speed range, typically 100:1 (IC06&IC410) and 20:1 (IC01 & IC411)
- Armatures designed to reduce low speed pulsations
- Wide range of specifications
- Brushwear detection option on MKIII range